Monday, April 26, 2021

Declipping, Uploading and clever birds...

Playlist
Capital Models - 2021-04-25
Cloudland Blue Quartet - Sparklemusik (11 CD Box Set)
Capital Models - 2021-04-25
GoGo Penguin - GGP RMX
Loma - Loma

Up just after six, listening to yesterday, raw (like my neck)...


...and more uploading - turns out I wasn't finished yesterday (writing this a long time from now - too long - getting this up to date is proving difficult because there so much else going on)...


To declipping and editing yesterday...



...before WFH...

Fang visited again...



...al this pr an egg-based breakfast...


Yesterday done and lsitening back showed we had not really lost anything by not playing for so long...


...although a couple of songs do need some honing...

In the garden, an intelligent crow...


It cannot access the food at the food station, so takes the container off and rolls it around on the grass till food falls out...





The magpie then comes along and snaffles up the leftovers...



Indoors, Anne's hare nears completion...


...and my neck remained burned...



Idiot...

Maybe it was because most of my day had been soundtracked by my own stuff, as I checked uploads for my new LP but these suggestions from a Brian Eno curated playlist were also sounding very good indeed - Loma, Aldous Harding and Nerve...

I partook...

Lights out...

Highlight of the Day : Intelligent crow...

No comments: