Friday, March 13, 2015

Deleting and refilling...

Playlist
Schwartz - Schwartz : Music For...
Chicago - Chicago III
Tangerine Dream - Supernormal: The Australian Concerts
ABC - The Lexicon of Love
Automatic Man - Automatic Man
Barclay James Harvest - Live
Fehlfarben - 33 Tage In Ketten
J S Bach/J C Bach - Sonatas for Viola Da Gamba
Einaudi - Islands: Essential Einaudi
The Beatles - Please Please Me
Be Bop Deluxe - Modern Music
Emerson Lake & Palmer - Brain Salad Surgery

A dull Friday...

More sales though, so not complaining...

Took a walk down to the post office in Stockbridge this time - I do like to vary my shipping points...


Still dull as I alighted the bus at the Crispycat Terminus...


This evening, a very small amount of "Comic Relief" watched...

As always, heartbreaking films...

When you see what people in the UK on The Facebook and The Twitter complain about you have to wonder...

Wiped my 160GB iPod of its 30,351 tracks and started adding albums back, choosing carefully to ensure all were ones I like or admire...

Of the over 30,000 tracks removed, in the last 18 months, I had listened to 6,613 on the iPod itself - for some reason, plays on my iPod don't make it into my iTunes...

By close of play, 8,332 were in place and shuffleplay was sounding particularly good, as I headed to bed...

Highlight of the Day : iPod refill...

No comments: