Wednesday, March 11, 2015

What does it matter what the weatherman brings...

Playlist
The Neal Morse Band - The Grand Experiment
Cloudland Blue Quartet - Schneewitchen
Thiele - Orchestral Works
Cloudland Blue Quartet - 2014 Proposed Live Setlist (which came to nothing)

A wee bit frosty this morning...


What is this?  A weather blog?  Thought Mr CBQ was a "musician and artist"?

OK here are a couple of arty pics taken this evening whilst listening to my latest, as yet unreleased, recordings...



Watching "Masterchef" and "DCI Banks" tonight, was neither arty nor musicky but I can advise that, at several points in the evening, I did think long and hard about playing my guitar...

I did not play it though...

Sometimes that is for the best...

I also listened to some particularly difficult German classical music from the 1970's and 80's...

If you have a pipe, feel free to smoke that...

Elsewhere not good news from our chums Jorg and Yvonne but a trip to Germany this year is in the planning stages now...

Ended the day with new fave "Holby City"..

Lights out, team...

Highlight of the Day : Trip planning...

No comments: