Thursday, October 03, 2013

The fit of the new...

Playlist
Various - iPod on Shuffleplay

With the iPod now reloaded I soundtracked the day with shuffleplay and also created small playlists of songs beginning with A, B and C...

You can see where that's going...

Yep, giving up around J if I'm lucky...


A busy day, taken up mostly with meetings here and there around the town, including a chance hook up with old chum Ken Donald out near the airport in the afternoon and an enjoyable dinner at Tigerlily - from which my lifelong ban was lifted some time ago now...

Tasty...

Problems today with my mobile phone led me to plan to buy a new one - in hindsight though it was just a problem on the network, nothing to do with my handset...

The new shower finally arrived after much to-ing and fro-ing of e-mails...

We are coping with the goosed one - it still works - it just leaks perpetually - but the fit of the new can't happen till Sunday...

In the evening, telly plus manually adding album artwork to iTunes...

This is how I waste my time...

Highlight of the Day : Chance meet with old chum...

No comments: