Wednesday, October 02, 2013

Considering the future...

Playlist
Cloudland Blue Quartet - New Pieces
Alice Cooper - Singles Real & Imaginary
DJ Hell - Teufelswerk
Levin Torn White - Levin Torn White
The Physics House Band - Horizons Rapture
Craig Armstrong - Piano Works

It's just coming up for 7:30 am three days from now and I've been up for an hour and a half and am sitting at the dining table with the laptop, enjoying a coffee and waiting for our new suite to be delivered...

And I'm trying to remember what I did three days ago...

It had been a rather overcast day, which I don't mind...


...I'm not a huge fan of the sun - I think my least favourite weather element though has to be the wind - it plays havoc with my hair...

Anyway - what did I do?

The usual - nothing much...

Walked to Fopp - nothing bought - nothing really considered if I'm honest...

I don't mind not buying CDs - I have far too many already...

I listened to my new pieces for the next album, for which I have a quite hubristic and outrageous concept going on in my head right now...

More creation and recording is in the offing re that...

In the evening, much of my time was spent wiping the iPod (apart from my new stuff) and adding back albums from iTunes, on the basis of a maximum of one per artist...

That was about it...

On to tomorrow...

Highlight of the Day : Considering the future...

No comments: