Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Not marketing...

Playlist
Alice Cooper - Theatre of Death
Barclay James Harvest - Barclay James Harvest
Barclay James Harvest - Once Again
The Divine Comedy - Casanova
Various - Favourite Artists
Fehlfarben - Knietief in Dispo
Fehlfarben - Das Handbuch fur die Welt

My artwork will shortly be used to purvey both coffee and tea...





Almost summery weather today as I mosied around without making any purchases...





The journey home was reasonably pleasant...











As I neared Crispycat Towers, the sky was good...





And I was greeted by the Exec Producer and the Pie on the Bin, having just prepared an excellent chilli con carne for tea...



A Divine Comedy CD awaited me from e-bay...

A call from sister Pam who has caught a bit of a cold but remains fine all things considered...

Two "CSI"s entertained, as did some music from my favourites, before I retired with some German New Wave in the cans...

Highlight of the Day : Art on mugs; tasty chilli...

No comments: