Thursday, April 14, 2011

Unlikely to be hung...

Playlist
Weather Report – Forecast Tomorrow
Alice Cooper – Theatre of Death
The Jazz Crusaders - Best of
Lucy Kaplansky – Best of (2CD-R)
Thomas Dolby – The Golden Age of Wireless
Be Bop Deluxe – Futurama
DAF – Alles ist Gut
DAF – Das Beste von DAF
Ten Years After – Ssssh
Van der Graaf Generator – The Quite Zone The Pleasure Dome
Max Roach - Drums Unlimited
Dio – Magica

Another arrival from e-bay this morning in the shape of a “Best of” by The Jazz Crusaders…

Lunch and then packed “Untitled No 10” and “Untitled No 11” into the boot of the car and we were off to Paisley…

We took a detour to a courier depot near Bathgate to pick up the new 1TB External Hard Drive…

In Paisley, we took the paintings to the Museum and Art Gallery…









I await word as to whether mine will be chosen for hanging - they seem pretty different to most of the stuff there so I am not confident of being hung…









On exiting, I felt like I’d left my children behind…

Weird…

Back to Glasgow through the mid afternoon traffic jams and we split to do some shopping…

Guess what I did…

Post CD spending spree, we met up at Bar Ten for drinks…



Then, to La Pulcinella for a tasty Italian meal…



Then, back to the car…





…and the drive home into the gathering gloom…

The rest of the night was spent mucking about transferring stuff between drives whilst listening to the new purchases…

Highlight of the Day : Submitting my art for judgement even though I'm unlikely to be hung...

No comments: