Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Strange but good...

Playlist
Cloudland Blue Quartet - Splinterheart Live

A strange experience tonight....

Drove to Lasswade, to the home of Mr Pol Arida for what I thought was to be rehearsal for proposed upcoming gigs in the alternate universe that is Second Life...

In fact I ended up playing two sets live over the internet to a couple of promoters who own clubs in this virtual world...

After adding a couple of solo acoustic numbers to the end of the second run through of the "Splinterheart" live set, the people (actually located in Ireland and the USA) deemed me to be good enough to appear in their establishments...

First though, I needed an Avatar...

In Second Life, your Avatar usually bears no resemblance to you...

It appears I am no exception...





An enjoyable experience indeed, if a little strange...

Highlight of the Day : Playing live in a completely new way...

No comments: