Sunday, October 10, 2010

Ten...

Playlist
Cloudland Blue Quartet - Souvenir XVIII
Shostakovich - Chamber Symphony
Besnard Lakes - Are the Roaring Night
Creek - 2010
Cloudland Blue Quartet - 04 04 04
Part - Fratres

Ah, 10 10 10...

Why is it humans find numbers so interesting...

Up around six and more tweaking of the vocal track on the final master of the souvenir...

Moving single words by microbeats - it's come to this...

By 10, I was done and dusted, album/EP/souvenir completed and set list decided upon...

It mirrors exactly the album but is around 25 minutes shorter...

I am a wizard...

On Wednesday, I will have my first rehearsal for the upcoming proposed internet performances on Second life...

An e-mail from Secret CDs advises I will be opening their 36th night - playing at 7:45...

Post the gym, a very late breakfast at Patisserie Florentin; where we also bought some cakes to bring home for this afternoon for eine kleine Kaffee und Kuchen session...

Hmmm - I go to the gym then have a bacon pannini and buy a big cake...

Anne was looking to have some of the pictures from the Munro climb printed into physicality, having bought a frame - and so it was off to Tesco to print...

However, I got caught up in the men's department and a new shirt was purchased - then I wandered into the mobile phone department and ended up buying a phone/camera/MP3 player/FM radio...

Pictures duly printed and further frames purchased it was back home for "Merlin", accompanied by coffee and cakes...



Yum...

The rest of the day - apart fom a late doors viewing of an excellent Tivo'd "Law & Order : Criminal Intent" - was spent trying to get the PC to bloomin' well recognise the phone...

I must say I'm not the greatest at technology...

The phone went on at 2...

The PC recognised it around 10...

Possibly 10:10:10 on 10/10/10...

Highlight of the Day : Album finished, new phone, cakes, entertaining TV - everything really...

No comments: