Thursday, October 28, 2010

Oh my sweet pain...

Playlist
Lee Morgan - The Sidewinder
Miles Davis - ESP
Various - 2010 Albums of the Year Nominations

The trail of a plane crossing the sky this morning...


To the physiotherapist re the ongoing pain in my knees and, lately, my left thigh/groin/lower back...

Turns out I have flat feet and this might be the cause of the knee pain - special insoles may help to change my "bio-mechanics"...

Re the other pain, well she wants to see me again next week once I am properly managing the pain i.e. taking the drugs prescribed for me...


Watched three episodes of "Reggie Perrin" tonight - hardly raised a smile to be honest...

Arranging a meet up at the weekend with Count Brodski and the Pennster plus Birgit and Norrie, who are venturing down to the big city from the Isle of Luing...

Albums released in 2010 soundtracked that part of the evening not spent viewing the gogglebox - "Question Time" and "This Week" did their usual finishing off of a Thursday...

Must start rehearsing again for next week's gig...

Highlight of the Day : Possible pain solutions...

No comments: