Monday, October 25, 2010

The beauty of chance...

Playlist
Dave Brubeck - Time Out
Miles Davis - Kind Of Blue
John Coltrane - Giant Steps
Creek - 2010
Jackie McLean - Jackie's Bag
Sonny Clark - Leapin’ and Lopin’
Hank Mobley - Work Out

Well now, a good day today, after a not great weekend...

Another lovely moon this morning...



Followed by lovely Autumn colours...


I was soundtracked by the albums from 1959 through to 1961 off of my new list of top two LPs of the year from 1959 to 2010...

Meg made it through the whole day without any further attacks...


In the evening, post the gym, working on an initial mix of a Creek track – I threw it together without actually listening to the track as a whole – more a question of treating Stuart’s input from yesterday...

I wasn’t particularly confident when mailing the MP3 to the guys but the feedback was extremely positive and, when I listened back to the track for the first time last thing, I too was impressed...

The beauty of chance...

Elsewhere this evening, “Spooks” produced another cracker...

So, yes, a good day today...

Highlight of the Day : Meg making it through untouched...

Post Script : Another seizure Tuesday morning just after I wrote this...poor wee beastie...

No comments: