Monday, August 23, 2010

Waiting on a name...

Playlist
Sumner McKane - Discography on Shuffleplay
Cloudland Blue Quartet - Splinterheart
King Crimson - In the Court of the Crimson King
Dream Theater - A change of Seasons
KD Lang - Recollection
Various - Top 200 Artists on Shuffleplay
Dream Theater - Scenes From a Memory

Once again the madness at HMV was on the agenda as I found two Dream Theater albums of which, to date, I merely had burns from Dr Prog - on returning home, I discovered I could have picked up a third - one for tomorrow perhaps - also a 2CD set of KD Lang...

The three for £7...

Back home helped Annie in the kitchen, learning exactly how to make her tasty red Thai Chicken Curry...

We were both burning for "University Challenge" - I managed a whopping 18 correct answers with Annie not far behind...

Then, a re-think on the cover, approved by the Exec Producer on the grounds that she had never understood the previous cover...



And so it is amended from...



..to...





The website too was suitably amended...

Forgot to mention on yesterday's entry that I was going to go to Cowdenbeath for the match between said town's team and Queen of the South...

In the end I forewent, spending the money instead on the only two Sumner McKane CDs which eluded me...

I may have jinxed had I attended and, seeing as how the Exec Producer was depending on a Queens win for a six game correct result coupon, probably best that I stayed away - Queens won 3-1 - points on the board at last...

Also, congrats to webmeister Craig and lovely wife Amy who's daughter arrived on Saturday morning - an unnamed baby as yet...

Highlight of the day : Cooking with Annie...

No comments: