Sunday, August 22, 2010

Cover change perhaps...

Playlist
Various - Last 12 Months on Shuffleplay
Bob Dylan - Tell Tale Signs
Cloudland Blue Quartet - Gold Leaf Deep Red
Cloudland Blue Quartet - Over the Blue and Gold
Various - All Time Favourite Artists on Shuffleplay

A fine morning...



...too fine to waste at the gym...

However, having wasted most of last Sunday choosing potential cover versions, finding them in my collection and searching for their music and lyrics on the net, this week, the majority of the day was wasted compiling a list of my favourite 200 artists and choosing one piece by each for a proposed new MP3 CD for the car...

Just for good measure, I also selected around 100 jazz artists and 100 composers...

Nothing concrete emerged though as it took me almost all day to actually choose the participants...

Took another picture of all the CDs I've acquired since my birthday in May...



..and some in the garden...



..of which this may cause me to make very last minute changes to the cover of the upcoming CD...



In the evening, to Anne's mum's for tea with Jane, Bobby, Ollie and Kitty...

She is a wee nutcase...



...but a loveable nutcase...

Back home the compiling continued into the night...

Highlight of the Day : Compiling and photographing...

No comments: