Saturday, August 21, 2010

Twinklier toes than mine...

Playlist
The Rolling Stones- Sticky Fingers
The Rolling Stones - Exile on Main Street
Bob Dylan - Together Through Life
Joe Elliott's Down'n'Outz - My reGeneration
Cloudland Blue Quartet - Splinterheart

Not much of a day till this evening...

Up surprisingly early at 6:45, doing heaven knows what but I think it was listening to music and mucking about on the PC (quelle surprise!)...

To the gym for 9, with yesterday's purchases on shuffleplay...

Post breakfast, a call from Dr Prog inviting a meet uptown but I declined, having already spent too much this week on CDs...

Anne was off to Fife to watch Hamilton v Hearts (0-4) with chums and so I was left to my own devices for the afternoon...

So I took a picture of all the CDs I've acquired since my birthday in May...



Fell asleep watching "Star Trek Voyager" before putting together some sleeves for the release of the new LP at the end of the month...

On Anne's return, we enjoyed a quick Thai tea from M&S and then set off for the Festival Theatre for Grupo Corpo - a quite wonderful troupe of Brazilian ballet dancers who perform modern dance at its best to the rhythms of their native land...

You can read a review here - but we thought it was even better than that...

Bumped into old footie buddy Mark at half time - also very much enjoying proceedings and, like me, now retired through old age...

Back home in time for "Match of the Day" and to discover that three of our numbers came up in the Lottery draw - just as well it wasn't six as, having been ensconced in the house all day, I hadn't purchased our usual losing ticket...

Typical...

Highlight of the Day : Breathtaking Brazilian dance...

No comments: