Monday, August 16, 2010

Music, art, food....

Playlist
Various - 3 Minute Tracks (Shuffleplay)
Beethoven - Complete Violin Sonatas

In Fopp today I bought a three disc set of Beethoven's violin sonatas - a 1958 recording by famed French violinist Christian Ferras - who killed himself in 1982 following a long bout of depression...

Cheery stuff...

Anyway, this evening, I retreated to the newly tidied...



..back room to enjoy this set...



...whilst sitting in the rocking chair which Anne received over thirty years ago re passing her exams...

In the company of Meg the Black Cat, I perused the Art Book...



..which has 500 prints of works by artists in purely alphabetical order...

This throws up some nice juxtapositions...



Later on, an expertly pan cooked sea-bass fillet with roasted potatoes and greens nourished nicely...



Aye, it's a good old life right enough...

And, to cap it all, I was on fire for "University Challenge", answering over 15 questions correctly, whilst annoying Anne by shouting out the answers and making a scoreboard noise as I tallied my triumphs...

She loves me really though...

Highlight of the Day : Enjoying life...

No comments: