Thursday, August 12, 2010

Lack of context removes fear...

Playlist
Cloudland Blue Quartet – Splinterheart
John Coltrane - Ascension
Various – Hit Singles of 1972
Pet Shop Boys – Pet Shop Boys Christmas
Sumner McKane – What a Great Place to Be
Phillip Glass – The Essential Phillip Glass
Argent – Nexus
King Crimson – Elektrik: Live in Tokyo
Bidiniband – The Land is Wild

So what did I do today...

Well, I’m writing this on Saturday morning and, for the life of me I can’t remember much more than:-

(a) I made a triumphant return to the gym - spurred on by my playlist of 6 minut tracks and

(b) I finally wrote up the Munro climb and followed that with Tuesday and Wednesday’s shenanigans...

So, it seems writing the blog took up most of the evening post the gym and Annie's excellent Red Thai Chicken Curry...

In the daytime, IT Guru Martin’s baby daughter was introduced the Billion Dollar Baby’s head...



Highlight of the Day : Annie's excellent Red Thai Chicken Curry...

No comments: