Tuesday, March 13, 2007

What's her name...

Playlist
Bryan Ferry – Dylanesque
Jukebox tracks by
King Crimson, Be Bop Deluxe, David Bowie, Alex Harvey, Barry Blue, Black Widow, Bread, Eric Carmen, Gallagher & Lyle, Gentle Giant, Joni Mitchell

To Currys Digital at lunchtime today checking out a possible CD Walkman purchase following the falling and breaking of my trusty N years old Panasonic player last week...

Funny how so many things these days are the subject of an attempt to make them sound “modern” just by the addition of the word “digital”...

That’s just rubbish...

Anyway – what I might get is a small MP3 player – maybe one to hold my last twenty purchases or so...

Back home some lovely coffee followed by a kitchen cooking session – pork chops with mustard mash, asparagus and onions – tasty...

And we finished off the bottle of Italian red which no doubt last night contributed to my inadvertent snoring...

Got sucked in to the Red Nose Day karaoke programme – I’m supporting Tara Palmer-Tompkinson – she reminds me a little of an out-of-tune Francoise Hardy...

Also an excellent episode of “CSI” and the latest “Life on Mars”...

Bryan Ferry’s new album is still good....

I must get back to working on mine...

Tonight I worked out the chords for two Roxy Music songs, “A Song For Europe” and “Virginia Plain”...



Highlight of the Day : Bryan Ferry again...

No comments: