Sunday, March 25, 2007

Musicking etc...

Playlist
Various - Tracks which are 2-3 minutes long...
Cloudland Blue Quartet – The Angels’ Kiss/Lights Out

Thought I was up early but, of course, the clocks went forward last night, robbing me of an hour...

First thing, I took some tracks lasting between 2 and 3 minutes from the jukebox to the hard drive to refill the two little MP3 players I bought last week, deleting their current contents...

Then along to the shops for some rolls and back home to cook the breakfast as Anne visited her favourite Hearts websites...

Then I burned a 22 track CD containing 16 songs, of some of which I have two distinct versions, for the next CBQ album, “Ersatzreal”...

Used this pic from yesterday as a cover...



Then I played along with it, including my new song which is now my favourite...

By the time I’d finished it was 4:30pm and time to go to Anne’s mum’s...

Jane, Bobby, Olie and Kitty weren’t there today so it was a bit less frantic, mad and noisy..

Nephew Craig is starting work experience soon as a trainee producer at local Radio Station Talk 107 to which I introduced him last year when he was looking to interview a “mover/shaker” in radio – I know one of the directors and was able to get Craig an “in” with the station manager...

Keith liked his CDs...

Back home by 9 for Anne to see some Jane Austen thing on TV...

I spent three hours writing and recording my second song of the weekend “Lights Out” – tasty...

Highlight of the Day : Songwriting and recording...

No comments: