Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Nothing in particular...

Playlist
The Cure – Disintegration
The Cure – Bloodflowers
Cloudland Blue Quartet – Ersatzreal
Various – Blue Box : Best of Blue Note (CD 4)
Various – Music 1957-2007 (CD 1)

I am stalking an external hard drive...

Just thought I’d let you know...

An e-mail today from my old footballing buddy, Big Colin, led me to his YouTube performance of Abba’s “Take a Chance on Me” – check out the dark horse here...

Watched most of the first half of the Scotland v Italy game whilst listening to the Blue Note Box Set which arrived last week...

I’m not really one for watching footie on the telly though and lost interest after about thirty minutes, preferring to waste my time on the net instead, surfing e-bay for the last few Uriah Heep studio albums I don’t have, reading the message board on Out of the Bedroom and checking my e-mails...

Some cover ideas for Creek’s 10th Anniversary 4CD set “1.0.0” from fellow Creek-ster Mr Stu Cobley have arrived...

Here’s a wee collage (it doesn’t show the full pics though)...



With all the excitement of the football (Italy 2 Scotland 0), we forgot to record “Coronation St” and we watched this week’s “Desperate Housewives” last week on E4 – so no regular telly tonight, though we did stay up to watch the Corrie repeat at 11:30 on ITV 3...

Highlight of the Day : Still enjoying the mock up of the new CBQ CD...

No comments: