Monday, June 27, 2005

Black Hole

Bit of a non-event day today. I watch one episode of Coronation Street then go upstairs to re-assemble the studio after yesterday's session away from home.

I've also agreed to check out a possible glitch in the CD burning programme that Craig and I both use and, in the process, come a cross a problem of my own which prompts an over an hour long phone call with Craig, during which he has to (quite rightly!) point out to me that he's not a computer support service.

In the end we're both able to solve each other's respective problems and remain on speaking terms!! He describes me as "Mr Go Raj If It Diznay Work In Two Seconds" to which I respond that, when you get to my age, every second counts...

Once again though, almost the entire evening disappears down the black hole that is our PC...here's a picture of the dust disc around a black hole....

1 comment:

Cloudland Blue Quartet said...

Right that's enough gay love for today...