Monday, December 30, 2019

Listening to my albums of the decade...

Playlist
Brian Eno - Drums Between The Bells
Alice Cooper - Welcome 2 My Nightmare
Yes - Heaven & Earth
The Physics House Band - Horizons - Rapture
65DaysOfStatic - We Were Exploding Anyway
The Bad Plus - The Rite of Spring
Bidiniband - In The Rock Hall
Brian Eno - Reflection
Godspeed You! Black Emperor - Asunder, Sweet And Other Distress
The Bad Plus - It's Hard

Up early today and to compiling my "top fifty albums of the 2010s"...

Started listening to them...

Today, I got through the first ten - with each, the thought was "this should be higher"...

No doubt the list will be up soon but here's a pic - year order...

Down the hill, noting glimpses of Xmas...







Into town...

At lunchtime, some purchases, as we approach the end of the year...

Writing this on 3 January 2020.  I've still not listened to this one but I know it'll be good (for 50p)...


Chamber jazz from a cello led trio - nice (For £1.50)...


And a NY fusion band who aren't too fusiony but still good (for £1.50)...


Home in the dark...

Accidental picture, which, with some treatment, turned out ok...


This is what it was meant to be...


Starlightnight...

I missed the terminus and went on to the actual terminus, meaning a slightly longer walk to Crispycat Towers but one which took me past Xmas...


The beast was about its business on Crispycat Hill...


The view from the office this evening...


Another good score on "University Challenge"  and some other stuff no doubt watched too...

Plus rehearsing for 17 January...

Lights out...

Highlight of the Day : Listening to my albums of the decade...

No comments: