Thursday, May 02, 2019

Watch out for splashes...

Playlist
Cloudland Blue Quartet - SXTY (Demo)

Back to listening to me again today...

I spotted this yesterday morning on the way down the road but only pictured it today as it was still in the same place...


I recall losing a favourite toy digger on a bus in Paisley when I was under five...

At lunchtime, chum Gina wanted to treat me to some spaghetti so who was I to argue...

Of course, had she planned it properly, she'd not have worn a mainly white blouse...

Spaghetti was top and tasty...


Then, to hand back my Ridacard - I will save £53 a month when I start using my old person's bus pass...


...which is possibly the only upside of being over 60...

In the evening, one slice of bread for tea, while Anne was out at the ballet...

I recorded a new lead vocal for each of the 32 CBQ songs being worked on...

As ever, unsatisfactorily...

On Anne's return, a series recorded last autumn which we've been (unmentionedly) enjoying recently, continued - "Press"...

Very good...

Certainly more fun than "Question Time" and "This Week" which were eschewed...

Highlight of the Day : Has to be the spaghetti carbonara....

No comments: