Thursday, May 23, 2019

End of an era which immediately circles back round and starts again...

Playlist
Hummel - 3 String Quartets, Op. 30
Craig Ogden - English Guitar Concertos
Ornette Coleman - The Complete Science Fiction Sessions
Laura Pausini - Simili
Laura Pausini - Fatti Sentire

As is often the case these days, ever more frequently, I'm struggling, writing this just 70 hours or so after the end of this day, to remember anything that happened...

I took this picture on the way home...


I listened to a couple of the new classical acquisitions from yesterday before hitting up Ornette Coleman on the way home...

And, in the evening, enjoyed some Laura Pausini...

Ah yes, now I recall, tonight was the last ever "Big Bang Theory" which was good but not super good...

Of course we watch the reruns almost everyday and, almost everyone I think "I've not seen this one before" when I most obviously have...

And so, the end of an era, although E4 are showing the entire 12 seasons, episode by episode, starting on Monday...

Late on a dreadful "Question Time" and finished the day with "This Week"...

So, ok, I remembered something...

Highlight of the Day : Last Big Bang...

No comments: