Wednesday, December 06, 2017

Euripides trousers...

Playlist
Gabi Delgado - 2
Hurts - Desire
Drake - More Life
Carducci Quartet w/ Ian Anderson - Jethro Tull - The String Quartets
Magic Bus - Phillip the Egg
Mr. Big - Defying Gravity
Take That - Wonderland
Robin Schulz - Uncovered
Chickenfoot - Best + Live
Soen - Lykaia
Ryan Adams - 1989
Pat Metheny Group - Unity Village
Renaud - Rouge Sang
King Crimson - Earthbound
Deutsch-Amerikanische Freundschaft - Fünfzehn neue DAF Lieder
Roger Waters - Is This The Life We Really Want?

An accident while prepping for Xmas - resulted in this arty farty pic...


My architect's trousers are, sadly, no more...


Accordingly, two new sets acquired at some considerable cost (i.e. to me, anything over £9.99 is a considerable cost)...

Some stuff bought for my mum...


And another cheeky wee £1.99 disc, this time by "the French Bob Dylan", also partaken of...


Anne was out at Zumba but I did not record the podcast...

On her return, some stacked up telly enjoyed (I think anyway - my memory is not what it was)...

Lights out...

Highlight of the Day : New troos...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Trying to cheer your Mum up, are you.? 😜

Cloudland Blue Quartet said...

LOL I hadn't really noticed the titles - she just likes Mr Jardine's crime books!