Tuesday, December 26, 2017

The bright crisp cold and a korma...

Playlist
Edward Spark - 1.9.7.FOUR
LCD Soundsystem - American Dream
Max Richter - Behind The Counter With Max Richter
Various - 20 Years of the Milano Jukebox 1998-2017
Beethoven - Adagios
Yello - Live In Berlin
Tom Rogerson & Brian Eno - Finding Shore
Everything Everything - A Fever Dream

Up early again and a surprisingly snowy outlook given yesterday's rain...



A couple of hours later, Anne arose...




I was mainly listening to presents today...


The LCD Soundsystem album is superb and the Max Richter compiled 2CD set of, mainly, classical stuff, is choc full of lovely melancholy...

Well now, who is this looking for goody drops?




He left after an hour or so...

This morning I finally pulled the trigger on a PA system...

However, writing this tomorrow, there's a problem so no gigs just yet!

As we left the house to walk to Jane's to pick up the car, Tiger was wanting back in...



We had to say "no"...

It was freezing...


...but lovely...


...as we made our way...







...down the hill...


...and along...


...past the zoo...


When we arrived they'd already left to take Olly to Glasgow Airport - he is off to Australia for a couple of weeks...

Home for some relaxing...

In the evening, out to Loanhead, having forgotten both my camera and my phone - so no pics...

Entertaining my old mum by taking her for an Xmas treat at her local Indian (I'll have a Korma but I don't want a curry")...

The Radhuni was not particularly busy but the food was top notch and I think my mum (and we, perhaps) will be back...

Home around ten and some TV was, of course, watched...

A good day of boxing...

Highlight of the Day : A walk in the bright crisp cold...

No comments: