Thursday, August 17, 2017

A tidy desk, is a happy desk...

Playlist
David Bowie - Sound & Vision Rarities
Tin Machine - Tin Machine
Cockney Rebel - The Human Menagerie
Weather Report - Live in Cologne 1983
Gould - Glenn Gould - The Composer
Sarah Harmer - I'm A Mountain
Devics - Push The Heart
Chopin - The Complete Chopin Edition - 200th Anniversary
Purcell - Hail! Bright Cecilia
Feldman - Music For Cello
Various - Move On Up, Vol. 2
Jan Garbarek - Sart
Françoise Hardy - Le Danger
David Reilly - Rubinmusik 1977-2017
Various - Trojan Presents: The Producers
Chick Corea - The Leprechaun
Return To Forever - The Mothership Returns
Return To Forever - Returns
Orion Tango - The Apple of No

Strange light reflected this morning on the houses opposite...


...while I did some rearranging...


I can now, if I wish, plug all three of my iDevices into the laptop at the same time...

Great...


Since these were taken, I have amended the set up of the speaker foam...


This remains seldom used...


The new hub in situ...


The old hub and card reader...



The third, currently empty, hub...


Again, some foam rearrangement took place post this...


Other than that, not much to report...

Since we will be out tomorrow, I recorded the podcast this evening...


Probably not as good as last weeks but hey ho...

A picture of a cat gets more likes on the Twitter than one of my podcasts...

Highlight of the Day : Sorting things out on the desk...

No comments: