Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Mood can change perception...

Playlist
Yes - Tales From Topographic Oceans
King Crimson - Thrak
Various - Cloudland Blue Eclectic Selection 2016 Vol 52

Looked back through this at past Decembers and noted this is the first lurgi-centric Xmas since 2009 - although that was the last of an unprecedented 5 year run of Xmas under the weatherness...

Not enjoying the situation...

Listened to "Tales" on the newly mixed CD this morning, then, later, on my old LP...

I came to the conclusion, probably cos I'm so under the weather, that it wasn't as good as I'd always thought...

It probably is though - I just wasn't in the right frame of mind...



Anne took a trip to Tynecastle to get a picture of the newly revealed old stand, just prior to its oncoming demolition/upgrade...


The last podcast of the year which went live at the end of the day...

Elsewhere, time was passed today with two stories from "Maigret" starring Rowan Atkinson, who made rather a good job of it all told...

The disappointing-health-wise Xmas holiday drags on - hopefully I'll be a bit better tomorrow...

Highlight of the Day : Podcasting...

No comments: