Sunday, September 20, 2015

Receivers of the shout out...

Playlist
King Crimson - The Singles Collection
King Crimson - UK Tour 2015 Composite Set List
King Crimson - Live at the Orpheum
Françoise Hardy - La Pluie Sans Parapluie
Alice Cooper - Hollywood Vampires
Grieg - Cello Sonata
Max Richter - from Sleep
Rheostatics & Friends - AGO First Thursdays Rheostatics Tribute, September 3, 2015

An uneventful Sunday, much of which was spent listening to King Crimson...


...and compiling a composite setlist of all the pieces they played on their UK Tour...


This is how I waste my time...

While Anne watched league leaders beat Hearts at Tynecastle 3-1, I visited my mum and she enjoyed her Maple Syrup Creams...


...and a selection of our Canadian photographs...


In the evening, a tasty Chinese post picking Anne up and some music while she watched the first in the new series of Downton Abbey...


I downloaded the covers concert we saw I Toronto on 3 September - including Dave Bidini's intro of us to the crowd as having come all the way from Edinboro, Scotland (Encore Chat 2)...


Proud...

Highlight of the Day : Reliving recent musical experiences...

No comments: