Monday, September 21, 2015

An invite to play...

Playlist
Bidiniband - The Motherland
Frank Zappa - Burnt Weeny Sandwich
The Violet Archers - The End Of Part One
Scriabin - Preludes, Vol 1
The Violet Archers - Sunshine At Night
Nick Buzz - Circo
Leonard Cohen - The Songs Of Leonard Cohen
Five Hole Band - Tales of Hockey Erotica
Bidiniband - The Land Is Wild
John Mayall & The Bluesbreakers - Bare Wires
Bidiniband - In The Rock Hall
Leonard Cohen - I'm Your Man
Fehlfarben - Poem - Leonard Cohen in Deutscher Sprache
King Crimson - 8 July 1974
Leonard Cohen - Songs From A Room
Martin Tielli - We Didn't Even Suspect He Was The Poppy Salesman

A day soundtracked by Rheostatics solo albums in the main...

A little overcast...



..but the garden remains bright...


A squirrel appeared to be the first visitor to our new feeding station...


...pictured by the Exec Producer and texted to me as I made my way up the hill...


Meanwhile, I am confirmed as a performer at a Leonard Cohen tribute night on November 20th in Edinburgh...

I chose two songs tonight (two which none of the other 11 performers chose - so I get to do them) and the rehearsals commenced...


I will be CBQ on the night...

Highlight of the Day : An invite to play...

No comments: