Tuesday, August 18, 2015

I and I etc etc...

Playlist
Cloudland Blue Quartet - Four Last Things
Phil Manzanera/801 - Listen Now
Prince Far I - Dubwise
Various - Dub

A duller day today but the flowers still enjoying it...


More listening to and thinking about the new album as I made my way to the temple of music...


This was good on the way up the hill tonight...


...while this cheeky wee monkey was trying to get in the back door for some of Anne's tasty pasta...


This was behind the door - I'd forgotten how good it is...


It joined two Fopp acquisitions of the Dub variety...



This was the view from the back office this evening...



...an evening of Manzanera, Dub, twittering and "New Tricks" while Queens crashed out of the Petrofac Cup at home to Livingston, 1-0 after extra time - the team we beat on Saturday - 3 points in the league is probably more important - the Doonhamers have already won that cup twice...

"Holby" in 5 minutes...

Shutdown...

Highlight of the day : New dub...

No comments: