Wednesday, July 04, 2012

Back on the pitch...

Playlist
Cloudland Blue Quartet - Starlightnight Box

A football day today...

Early doors, the pie nipped in to finish off my breakfast...



Other than that, at lunchtime, to HMV, picking up a 2CD set of Vanilla Fudge's 3rd and 4th LPs from the late 60's for just two of your English pounds...

As yet it remains unheard...

Around midday I indicated to my five a side chums that I could be added to the subs list once again...

By mid afternoon, I'd been drafted in for tonight's game...

Back home, new headphones arrrived for my small and rather unsightly, hairy ears...



Top notch sound I must say...

The outdoors six a side match took place in torrential rain with the odd bout of thunder and lightning...

Which had continued from this earlier...





I took the opportunity to wear my rather snugly fitting Queen of the South away strip, for I was in the "lights" in my first game for, probably, a couple of years...

The time away showed I'm afraid...

"Darks" were 8-2 up when we called it a night after 75 minutes...

Your correspondents legs were deemed to be "completely destroyed"...

If they recover, I may return - if not, this will go down as my last ever game...

Elsewhere footie wise, a good day for sporting integrity as Sevco Ltd was denied transfer of the late Rangers FCs' share to compete in the Scottish Premier League...

Highlight of the Day : Back on the pitch...

No comments: