Sunday, July 15, 2012

Giving up on biting...

Playlist
Various – 1970’s Music
Genesis – Seconds Out
Various – Most Recent Liked Releases
Genesis - Platinum Collection
Gould - String Quartet

Awoke from last night’s “worse for wearness” to find my trusty 30GB Jukebox containing all the music I’ve acquired in the last nine months was on the blink...

Goosed...

Accordingly, much of today was spent wiping my most recent 60GB Jukebox (which contained a copy of everything downloaded over the last couple of years) and loading up all music acquired since May 2011...

Meanwhile, work continued on the cover for the new album, in particular the proposed booklet for the box set version...

Meg the Black Cat seems still to be suffering from her Dreamies overdose...





In the early afternoon – after some Pink Floyd on the TV – it was out to my mum’s, where we were joined by sister Sheila...

As ever, a good chat was had...



Still much to sort re sister Pam’s house but kind of getting there...

The legal system in England seems to take an age...

Shopping on the way home for ingredients...



Once more I prepared and cooked my three pepper chicken dish – this time not forgetting the all important cherry tomatoes...



Early Genesis soundtracked...





Tasty...



Later on, the second in the current series of “Wallender” was enjoyed...

Tomorrow, I return to the dentist, having rebroken my tooth yesterday afternoon by, once again, biting a fingernail...

That will be my last bite...

I have had a phobia of having my fingernails cut from a very early age – in fact just typing that sends a shiver up my spine – but I have to over come it...

So, today, I cut my left hand nails and Anne cut the right...

Progress indeed...

Highlight of the Day : Refilling a jukebox, would you believe – no, wait, cooking of course...

No comments: