Sunday, March 20, 2011

A voyage of rediscovery...

Playlist
David Reilly - Anthology 1977-2007
Cloudland Blue Quartet - Soundingfall
Cloudland Blue Quartet - Splinterheart
Cloudland Blue Quartet - Vendome

A busy Sunday and so, paradoxically, a short entry...

Awoke to the sound of an old track of mine called "Essence pt1" on the headphones and thought to myself, "that's really rather good, I'm quite proud of that"...

So I decided to gather together "tracks of which I'm proud"...

Suffice to say it took all day to put the discs together and there's further work re tweaking to be done...











In the evening, to Anne's mum's for the family tea...

A tasty Thai curry...



...with nephew Craig looking good as usual...



Back home, part one of "Waking the Dead", then more work...

Highlight of the Day : Rediscovering my music...

No comments: