Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Shiny and new...

Playlist
Cloudland Blue Quartet - The New Recordings

Another day spent listening to the new stuff...

As ever, my mood regarding my music swings from "crap" to "hey, not too bad"...

Confidence is not my strong point...

All in all though it's still early days...

Rubbish rainy and windy conditions this morning gave way to sun and warmth by early evening...





Spot the squirrel...



I like squirrels...

And so, it was back to the gym while Anne and Lynn attended their Zumba class...

Just as well I was exercising really, as I'd enjoyed a rather slap up lunch at chum Spike's place, Club India (leading to a nothing but an apple and an orange for the rest of the day scenario)...

The new Adidas Sambas were worn, while the trusty old pair made their way to the bin...





Five miles were covered reasonably comfortably for the first time since the onset of the lurgi, which now appear to be on their last legs...

Watched Inter Milan beat Barcelona, while Queens managed a 0-0 draw away at Raith Rovers - they can no longer come second but remain third above Ross County on goal difference with one game to play - away at Partick Thistle on Saturday - a game to which I was invited hospitality-wise but, alas, cannot attend...

Late on, "Flashforward" on Tivo from Monday entertained - it's getting better every week...

Lights out...

Highlight of the day : Five mile run in my new shoes...

No comments: