Monday, April 19, 2010

Reacquainting...

Playlist
Various – Recent CDs Jukebox on Shuffleplay
Various – 50 Cheap CDs Bought from Manchester Record Exchange in 2009

Under the weather still…

But the weather is good...





Spent the evening in front of the TV watching “The One Show”, “Coronation St”, “Glee” and “Flashforward”…

The rest of the time, I was enjoying the unknown artists of whom I partook last year on my visits to Manchester...

Enjoyed reacquainting myself with music I may not have listened to properly at the time...

Some top stuff including...

Shooting at Unarmed Men
The Pack AD
Kristofer Astrom
Steve Abel & the Chrysalids
Autorotation
Meditronica
The Olympic Symphonium
Amy LaVere
William Fitzsimmons
Flare Acoustic Arts League
aMute
Sherwood
Innerpartysystem
Love Revue
Kleerup
Portico
Loney Dear
EG
People in Planes
The Uglysuit
Grand Theft Bus
Blue Roses…





Quite a good night really, all things considered…

Highlight of the Day : TV and “new” music…

No comments: