Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Not really stretching out...

Playlist
Bidiniband – Live in Halifax 2009
Rheostatics – Static Journey Vols 1-4
Various – Now That’s What I Called Music Jan 72-April 73
Various – Now That’s What I Called Music May 73-Mar 74
Eloy – Inside
Eloy – Floating
Yes – Live Bloomington 2008
Various – Progressive Rock : A History
Edward Spark - ES-013

A day in front of the PC...

Good listening though...

Anne was off out tonight for a belated Mothers’ day meal with her mum and sister, leaving me and Meg the Black Cat to our own devices...

I cooked for one - a concocted spaghetti based dish...

Then, while Meg took the opportunity to snooze on the sofa, I took the opportunity to watch one of my all-time favourite films, Nic Roeg’s “The Man Who Fell to Earth” starring David Bowie, Rip Torn and Candy Clark...



I love that film and will, no doubt, watch it again at some point...

I have a few others I’ve seen ready to re-view on DVD, Polanski’s “MacBeth”, “Amadeus”, "A Clockwork Orange”, “The English Patient”, “Woyzeck”...

Anyway, still coughing for Scotland but hoping to be ok by tomorrow...

So here I am, back plonked at the PC updating the last four days of scintillating happenings, while wee Meg is stretched out on the floor beside me as we await Anne’s return...



Late doors, discovered an e-mail in the inbox containing a zip-file of a new track from Mr Edward Spark upon which he wants me to "work"...

Tasty...

Highlight of the Day : The Man Who Fell to Earth...

No comments: