Monday, April 12, 2010

Fluffy enough...

Playlist
Black Sabbath - The Dio Years
Various - On the Corner
Polar Bear - Polar Bear

Almost a return to normality today...

Still coughing incessantly (and no doubt as annoyingly for everyone else within earshot as it was for me)...

Pills and potions are being administered though and light is appearing at the end of the tunnel...

Managed to make it to FOPP - which is next to this building, in which my dad once worked...



Those nice young chaps and chapesses at FOPP have some tasty new Blue Note compilations, 2CD sets for a mere £4 each...

Partook of this one for now...



Not sure, but I think this is my first CD purchase of April (yep, it is indeed) - not bad, 12 days in...

No doubt it'll go pear-shaped...

Anyway, good funky stuff, man - even though it does include some examples of the dreaded "jazz vocals" (there is no place in jazz for vocals, everybody knows that by now surely?)...

"Flashforward" is getting better...

Anne's light and fluffy cod in breadcrumbs tonight was excellent too...

Highlight of the Day : Probably Flashforward...

2 comments:

impossible songs said...

I read the other day that CD sales are now leveling out and that the format may (shock/horror) have a future despite all the negative industry predictions. Whatever way you have done your bit to keep them alive. I salute you.

Cloudland Blue Quartet said...

Why thank you - I do what I can...

I will also be supporting the skip hire industry upon my demise!!