Sunday, April 25, 2010

My fingers are not green...

Playlist
Cloudland Blue Quartet - New Recordings
Ali Akbar Khan - The 80 Minute Raga

Up early and working again on "Krebs" before heading out to Patisserie Florentin for breakfast...

A mock-up burn of the new LP soundtracked, including the impossibly long instrumental tracks and the Exec Producer had her first chance to give her opinion of the new music...

Her words of wisdom were taken on board for further work later today...

First though new shoes were purchased, including a pair of Adidas Sambas which, going on the amount of exercise I do these days and the fact that my five-a-side "career" seems well and truly over, may still be in almost pristine condition when I finally pop off...

Back home and worked again on "Krebs" before heading out to Loanhead to do some gardening for my mum...

Your correspondent and his Exec Producer were to be found pruning, raking, and hacking away in the undergrowth...

This was deemed to be a weed...



...the biggest weed I've ever seen....

I must advise gardening is not to my liking - I am an artist...

We returned to Crispycat Towers late afternoon and I continued to work - implementing changes suggested by Anne - and making myself utterly sick of hearing "Krebs Went to War"...

To Tesco for provisions then to the kitchen for a cooking session during which a tasty Chicken and Chorizo Hash was conjured up to the sounds of Ali Akbar Khan's 80 minute Raga...



Early evening was spent in front of the TV watching three programmes in succession on maps...

Meg the Black Cat fell asleep....



Finished off the day as it began, working on new music - creating shorter versions of the three instrumental tracks and finally finalising a mix for "Krebs" which took out a lot of the stuff I've been working on over the weekend - a change for the better as the pudding was being over-egged...

Highlight of the Day : Getting that bloody "weed" out - shame for the weeed though...

No comments: