Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The thirty seventh day...

Playlist
Cloudland Blue Quartet – Soundingfall
Robert Lippok - Robot

Worked again first thing on the latest mock up the new LP and it soundtracked my day...

Watched the first half of Chelsea v Liverpool (which ended 4-4, Chelsea going through 7-5 on aggregate), before heading back to work on the troublesome "My House Could Be Your Home"...

Toiled again and then sought the advice of the Exec Producer on matters...



Within 30 minutes we had the final mix – that’s why Anne is the Exec Producer...

And so, burned yet another mock up but this may be the one – the running order’s right, the songs are gelling together and I like the LP again – I think maybe it’s finished after an aggregate of around 37 days’ work...

Amended the cover to reflect the new running order and timings...

It occurred to me to release it on Monday 4 May, my 50th Birthday and give away the first 50 copies for free to celebrate – we’ll see...

Highlight of the Day : Album finished – now to packaging...

No comments: