Thursday, April 09, 2009

Not finished yet...

Playlist
Various - Compilations Jukebox on Shuffleplay
Cloudland Blue Quartet - Soundingfall
Stravinsky - Various Works

In on my own tonight, as Anne was out bowling (a return to form by all accounts - despite disco lighting and thumping music at the venue!??!)...

First, I whiled away some time watching old David Bowie videos...

Then I had all these lovely CDs to choose from (and more)...



But, instead, I chose to try out the latest mock up of the new CBQ CD in the living room and depressed myself with the perceived northingness of the whole affair...

The running order just wasn't right and needs to be sorted - and there are still a few things to be added to various tracks...

So, rather than my assertion a couple of days ago that I may be finished with it, I am not...

Some Stravinsky on the cans cleansed the aural palate...

Highlight of the Day : Mr Bowie? Probably...

No comments: