Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Nerve loss...

Playlist
Cloudland Blue Quartet – Soundingfall
Various – Albums of the Year 1986-2003

The album is indeed well and truly finished but I listened once again just to make sure as I made my way out into an overcast morning...



The plants in the garden are starting to sprout – summer is on its way...



Was home in good time to go out to Out of the Bedroom and sing a few songs or indeed along to Jim Park’s Comedy Club...

I sang through some songs in the back room and lost my nerve – maybe next week...

So I stayed in and carried out some housekeeping on the computer, transferring 26GB of pics from the PC hard drive to the new 1TB external hard drive...

Watched TV while this was happening – all I can remember though is the first in the new series of “Ashes to Ashes” (on tape) which was promising and I will continue to partake...

Highlight of the Day : Ashes to Ashes...

No comments: