Friday, April 24, 2009

Ladies, babies, surprises and planning...

Playlist
Depeche Mode – Sounds of the Universe
Wings – Wingspan : Hits and History
UK – The Best of UK (CD-R)

My colleague of many years and favourite girl in the offices of “The Man”, Margaret, surprised me by taking me for lunch today in honour of my upcoming 50th birthday...

What a nice lady she is...

While we were away, Kris-with-a-K commandeered my camera, resulting in the following...



He desecrated the Billion Dollar Baby’s head but I can’t being myself to show you how...

Suffice to say the baby was not best pleased...



A quick drink on the way home with further ladies Caroline and Sorcha...

The new Depeche Mode on seemingly huge CD Walkman (not having had the time to rip it to the Jukebox yet), soundtracked the day...

Much of the evening was spent organising a trip to some major cities in the North of England later this year...

My only viewing of choice was to have been a taped “Big Bang Theory” – however, we found the tape was blank, the Freeview Box having infuriatingly slipped off the channel...

Oh well...

We decided to venture down to Dumfries tomorrow to see Queens take on Clyde in a big six-pointer – if Queens win, they will be safe for another season – with me in attendance, it is definitely not a done deal...

Highlight of the Day : Organising a holiday...

No comments: