Thursday, April 10, 2008

Back from the brink...

Playlist
Cloudland Blue Quartet - Ersatzreal
Various - April Hits 1983-2008

To the gym tonight, where I was put through my paces and assessed...

Quite enjoyable really, if somewhat painful...

Cross trainer to warm up, then a selection of large machines with weights, upon which exercises were performed to strengthen my arm...

Back home, Rangers progressed to the semi final of the Uefa Cup and we watched the excellent series finale of "Torchwood", taped last Friday...

Finalised a 2CD compilation of hits over the last 25 years for my colleague Margaret's step-sister's Silver Wedding next week...

Stayed up to watch the highlights of the Bayern Munich game - back from the brink for the Germans against "unknown" Spanish side Getafe...

Scanned in some old pics of me and Mr Brodie posing as Love Parade in 1984 - eat your heart out PSB...



Highlight of the Day : Light at the end of the tunnel perhaps...

No comments: