Monday, April 28, 2008

Mail your dad...

Playlist
Various – 5 Minute Pieces (Shuffleplay)

I’ve been logging on to the Queen of the South website and the fans message board each morning to see when tickets will be going on sale for the cup final...

I came across this story printed recently in a Canadian Newspaper – the part where the author sent an e-mail to his dead father brought a wee tear to my eye...

Not much action today...

Spent some time checking which of the 200 odd hit albums of the 70’s I have, weren’t already on the Jukebox – I made a list for future reference...

This one’s on there already of course...



My cold is lingering, but not too badly, while Anne was struck by some kind of lurgi which knocked her for six, forcing a cancellation of her weekly keep fit excursion..

Still no sign of my Sparks CDs....

Highlight of the Day : Queens story

No comments: