Friday, April 11, 2008

Pants a flaming...

Playlist
Various – 100 Best Baroque
Various – 100 Best Mozart
Philip Glass – Notes on a Scandal OST
Wizzard – Wizzard Brew
Telemann – Tafelmusik
Xenakis – Chamber Music

Wow what a day!! (not really)...

To HMV at lunchtime and paid £8 for Wizzard Brew by Wizzard – which I already have – I also have all of the bonus tracks bar two – so £4 per song...



It's on Amazon for a fiver...

Great album though, whatever the price and the extra singles' "A"s and "B"s make it all the more worthwhile...

In the evening two episodes of Corrie, an old “Law & Order” on tape and Ade Edmondson’s “Teenage Kicks” entertained...

Ripped more classical music and added all 1,300 hours of music on my hard drive (15,740 tracks) to the library on my Windows Media Player...

Stayed up till 1:30am embedding my own wee playlist into the blog - take a listen to some of my favourite artists...

Wow what a day!! (not really)...

Highlight of the Day : Wizzard “B” sides on CD at last

No comments: