Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Milky cat...

Playlist
Haydn – Complete String Quartets (Disc 31)
Beethoven – Piano Concerto No 2
ProjeKct 6 - End Time
Various – 2-3 Min Tracks

A simple day today…

Started with a bizarre accident though…

Anne asked me to close the cat flap this morning, thinking Meg the Black Cat was indoors…

I did so and went to the kitchen for a bowl of cereal and milk…

Then there was a knocking at the flap – Meg was still outside – so I went and opened it and in she came…

However, as I bent down to re-close the flap, I forgot I was holding my cereal and managed to pour milk all over Meg…

She did that thing cats and dogs do when they’re wet and sprayed the place with milk then started licking the remainder from her back, putting more milk on the living room window…

Oh how I laughed as I cleaned up the mess…

By early evening I was forgiven and I enjoyed some Haydn string quartets and a Beethoven piano concerto in the music room with Meg the Black Cat while I read an article on said Piano Concerto from “A Glenn Gould Reader”…



An ideal evening meal from Anne – salmon filled with spicy vegetables, accompanied by a baked potato and salad…

Then “Coronation St” and then, for the first time in probably a year or so, to the gym for a wee workout – just treadmill and cross-trainer…

Back home, an hour spent on the net reading some articles..

Then “Desperate Housewives” and off to bed…

Highlight of the Day : The Milk Incident

No comments: