Friday, April 13, 2007

Explosions in my head...

Playlist
Cloudland Blue Quartet - Ersatzreal
Explosions in the Sky - All Of A Sudden I Miss Everyone

No musicking today - but mucho drinking....

Out all afternoon and early evening with chum Spike, meeting Anne around 6pm for more drinking - then, as we left Harry's Bar with the intention of getting a cab up to Count Brodski's flat in Morningside, we bumped into old footballing chum Greg - and, as he was heading that way, he very kindly gave us a lift...

I wasn't too bad considering I'd had eight bottle of Tiger Beer and two of Magners' Cider...

Well it seemed to me like I wasn't too bad...

At Alan's I limited myself to two cans of Stella Artois and Alan, Penny, Anne and I had an excellent Indian from House of India, just round the corner...



Best music of the night was from the album above, by Explosions in the Sky, and, apparently, I agreed to go to Glasgow on Tuesday night with Alan and a couple of others to see this group in action...

A cab home around 2 am ended an enjoyable day...

Highlight of the Day : Drinking and carousing with chums...

No comments: