Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Self absorbed...

Playlist
Cloudland Blue Quartet - Ersatzreal

Oh no - now I've got to the point where the only thing I'm listening to are the recordings I'm doing myself - aargghh...

Struggling for a pic today - so here's one of the albums whose arrival I'm waiting on from e-bay...



Tasty...

Drove to the shop for some beans and saw a big yellow bus thing coming the other way (it might've been green actually) - it turned out to be old chum George Coleman driving the mobile library - I gave him a wave...

Back on the scene (like a sex machine) is Dr Prog after his visit to NYC - so meet up soon I think...

Telly last night and tonight included some kind of cooking competition programme featuring two chefs - and a daily documentary on the plight of the Orangutans in Borneo whose habitat is being torn up for palm oil plantations - to make crisps apparently...

Life on Mars was a goody tonight...

Worked again on the album - I know, I know that's a given at present...

Finished off the night with Rick Wakeman explaining the history of the song "Amazing Grace"...

Highlight of the Day : Life on Mars

No comments: