Monday, April 30, 2007

Princes and angels...

Playlist
Bonnie Prince Billy - The Letting Go
Various - Jukebox on Shuffle Play (over 12,000 Tracks)
21st Century Schizoid Band - live in Japan 2002 (DVD)
Peter Gabriel - Still Growing Up (DVD)
Explosions in the Sky - All of a Sudden I Miss Everyone
Cluster - Sowiesoso

Wandered along Rose St today and really shouldn't have needed to go into FOPP seeing as how I must've downloaded over 20 new albums over the weekend...

Anyway, I went in and I ended up buying these two DVDs...





The Schizoid Band is good but the Gabriel is great and made me want to get all my Gabriel CDs out...

On telly, I am trying to wean myself off of "Coronation St" and so gave it a miss tonight. Was, however, entertained by "New Tricks" and "Ruddy Hell It's Harry and Paul" - oh, and the highlights of Hearts thrashing Celtic 3-1 at the Potato Bowl...

And the Explosions in the Sky album is brilliant! Thanks to Count Brodski for the recommendation...

Oh - and I also downloaded the classic Cluster album "Sowiesoso"...

Happy days...

Highlight of the Day : The Angel Gabriel

1 comment:

Cloudland Blue Quartet said...

Dear Jim Park

I freely admit to having pre-posted my entry re watching the football highlights.

I knew I was going to watch them and I knew the score.

I would just like to apologise to everyone concerned.

I take full responsibility and I will not be resigning...

David Reilly