Monday, April 02, 2007

Busy making progress...

Playlist
Cloudland Blue Quartet - Ersatzreal
Horace Silver Trio - Same
A quick entry today, just to say that I'm now getting pretty busy with the recording of the new album - and it's sounding quite good thus far...
In the mail, another disc from e-bay - Horace Silver Trio - the CD contains all the tracks from Mr Silver's first two Blue Note releases, which were 10" albums released back in, I think, 1952...
This now becomes my earliest Blue Note disc - and my 101st...
Despite the business in the studio, I still found time to watch tonight's two Corrie episodes - Tracey Barlow found guilty (good) - University Challenge - a paltry number of questions answered correctly by the Crispycat team - and, on tape, a "Law & Order" and a "CSI New York"...
A busy day...
Highlight of the Day : Further progress with the new album...

No comments: